With no warning whatsoever, Virtuality hit store shelves today. Well, Best Buy’s shelves, anyway. You can order it right here, and at $9.99, it’s a steal!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- RT @SethMacFarlane: This makes me very sad. http://t.co/BuWPJMgVYH 5 days ago
- Oh, I get it. Baymax is Jesus. 5 days ago
- @vivajjconnolly I've heard there may be a Layer Cake 3 in the works. Any truth to that? 1 week ago
- What I think of every time I hear about Harris Wittels... jimmybing.wordpress.com/2015/02/20/rip… 2 weeks ago
- Steve Kornacki is to ezraklein what Steve Urkel is to Stefan Urquelle. instagram.com/p/zQQvS4xdKC/ 2 weeks ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com.