With no warning whatsoever, Virtuality hit store shelves today. Well, Best Buy’s shelves, anyway. You can order it right here, and at $9.99, it’s a steal!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- So happy to be alive to see the rise of gif-based journalism. 1 week ago
- @scottlava Is Static Medium handling the shipping for the Mad Max prints? 2 weeks ago
- RT @petridishes: "Go on, git." -Rick Perry, tearfully releasing his glasses back into the wild. 3 weeks ago
- Hells yeah. twitter.com/LeDoctor/statu… 3 weeks ago
- #narcosseason2 instagram.com/p/7RJ_rYxdDJ/ 1 month ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.