With no warning whatsoever, Virtuality hit store shelves today. Well, Best Buy’s shelves, anyway. You can order it right here, and at $9.99, it’s a steal!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- @sadieweiner Read "sexist" as "sexiest." I was like, sad! 11 hours ago
- @DaliborRohac @RadioFreeTom How is this surprising? Ann Coulter being a dumpster human should be our starting point. 13 hours ago
- @SopanDeb Do you think it's possible the Trump campaign is having trouble coordinating its message? 15 hours ago
- @DanJMoran More excited for this than any other Marvel film right now. 1 day ago
- @slashfilm Can't wait for you and Devin to shake your heads over how terrible fandom has become. 1 day ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.