With no warning whatsoever, Virtuality hit store shelves today. Well, Best Buy’s shelves, anyway. You can order it right here, and at $9.99, it’s a steal!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- @jodyavirgan @LPDonovan Can someone get Miller some sunscreen... because he just got burned. https://t.co/MolAFa7qHw 8 hours ago
- .@chucktodd bringing the 🔥🔥🔥. twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews… 8 hours ago
- @finneyk A Trekkie? I liked you before, Karen. Now I think we should get an apartment together. 13 hours ago
- RT @ppppolls: bless your heart twitter.com/DianeHauschild… 18 hours ago
- @teenagesleuth Obama won't die, he'll just fade into the ether like that picture in Back to the Future. 1 day ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com.