With no warning whatsoever, Virtuality hit store shelves today. Well, Best Buy’s shelves, anyway. You can order it right here, and at $9.99, it’s a steal!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- Zoolander 2 is at 5.8 on IMDb. But Zoolander is only at 6.6. So, you know, perspective. 5 hours ago
- @SecretSunBlog Are you planning any sort of follow-up book covering the new X-Files season? 16 hours ago
- I guess being an asshole is a KIND of free speech. twitter.com/dailykos/statu… 17 hours ago
- @DanJMoran Fuller will be great and I hope the show runs ten seasons. His shows just don't have a great track record of, you know, lasting. 17 hours ago
- Thus guaranteeing its early cancelation. twitter.com/screenrant/sta… 17 hours ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.