The title says it all. io9’s got the list, and Virtuality’s Sue Parsons has made the cut. She joins other hallmarks of female badassery such as BSG’s Starbuck and Serenity’s River. Check out the full list right here.
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- @thehoya @WhiteHouse @SebGorka @Georgetown Were any of these signs spotted, highlighting Gorka's past as an Andre t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @selectedwisdom Were any of the questions about Gorka's past as an Andre the Giant impersonator? Many people are as… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- @RosieGray The winter White House. Also the Saturday and Sunday White House. 5 hours ago
- @Julie_C_Smith You think he should be more confrontational? 7 hours ago
- @thegarance Oh god I miss him so much... [sobs uncontrollably] 8 hours ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.