That’s the question asked by the Boston Globe. Reviewer Matthew Gilbert says the show left him wanting more, but he was hesitant to recommend it because he knows its prospects at renewal are so dim. Take another moment to read our posts here and here. Then contact FOX and SyFy and ask them to support good television!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- I'm beginning to think we deserve Trump, and the shitty press that gets distracted by every dumbass thing that comes out of his mouth. 52 minutes ago
- [Homer Simpson voice] But what can I do? I'm just... one man. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… 53 minutes ago
- @brianstelter YOU report the news, so report the NEWS, not Trump's twitter diarrhea. No one is holding a gun to your head. 57 minutes ago
- @brianstelter "We're witnessing the birth of a news cycle." Fucking hell, Brian. YOU DON'T HAVE TO COVER IT. You are not powerless here. 58 minutes ago
- @brianstelter @AP No he hasn't. 1 hour ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com.