TV by the Numbers has the ratings for last night’s broadcast of Virtuality. The show came in fourth-place for its timeslot with 1.80 million viewers and a 0.5/ 2 rating/share among adults 18-49. Sadly, those are Kings numbers. But, summer on a Friday night, it was half-expected. Luckily, the show has gotten great reviews and some pretty good word of mouth. Stay tuned.
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- I'm beginning to think we deserve Trump, and the shitty press that gets distracted by every dumbass thing that comes out of his mouth. 48 minutes ago
- [Homer Simpson voice] But what can I do? I'm just... one man. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… 50 minutes ago
- @brianstelter YOU report the news, so report the NEWS, not Trump's twitter diarrhea. No one is holding a gun to your head. 54 minutes ago
- @brianstelter "We're witnessing the birth of a news cycle." Fucking hell, Brian. YOU DON'T HAVE TO COVER IT. You are not powerless here. 55 minutes ago
- @brianstelter @AP No he hasn't. 58 minutes ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.