This is coming from the Man himself. Make sure to forward this to your friends!
10. Free “Friend of Ron Moore” ball cap (normally only available on “Ron Moore Day” at Dodgers stadium).
9. Get reserved seats at the hottest panel at Comicon next year!
8. Receive your very own easy-to-assemble Starship Phaeton, no pilot’s license needed to operate provided you stay within the solar system and always wear a helmet.
7. What else are you gonna do on a Friday night? Um, okay, so maybe that’s a crappy reason but hey, that’s why it’s up here at number 7.
6. Yes, I know, by asking you to forward this message I’m essentially involving you in a pop culture pyramid scheme. But look at it this way: You’re getting in on the ground floor! So after this letter has propagated for 10 generations, you’ll be able to tell, um, 100 billion people “I told you so” when they write back to say they liked the show!
5. It’ll give my Mom something to brag about.
4. By staying in and watching the show, you’ll save gas and help save the environment! It’s socially responsible!
3. After watching the show, you too will be able to use the word “virtuality” in a sentence!
2. Because if enough people watch the show this Friday, there’s a decent chance it’ll actually get to become a full-blown TV series. And the number one reason to check out “Virtuality” on Friday and encourage your friends to do the same:
1. ‘Cause it’s a frakkin’ cool show!
Don’t forget, Virtuality is airing this Friday at 8/7c!