And we’re back! First, I’d like to apologize to my three readers for the gigantic hiatus we’ve taken. It was part laziness, and part there was absolutely nothing to report. In the future, we’re going to do more to keep people up to date on what’s going on with the show. And speaking of the show, from now on, we will only be bringing you news on Virtuality, the actors and the talent behind it. That means no more news on Battlestar Galactica or Caprica. We want to tighten the site’s focus, so we’re having to trim some fat. Anyway, there’s some interesting stuff coming up, so hopefully you’ll all start checking the blog regularly again.
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- I'm beginning to think we deserve Trump, and the shitty press that gets distracted by every dumbass thing that comes out of his mouth. 55 minutes ago
- [Homer Simpson voice] But what can I do? I'm just... one man. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… 56 minutes ago
- @brianstelter YOU report the news, so report the NEWS, not Trump's twitter diarrhea. No one is holding a gun to your head. 1 hour ago
- @brianstelter "We're witnessing the birth of a news cycle." Fucking hell, Brian. YOU DON'T HAVE TO COVER IT. You are not powerless here. 1 hour ago
- @brianstelter @AP No he hasn't. 1 hour ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com.