With no warning whatsoever, Virtuality hit store shelves today. Well, Best Buy’s shelves, anyway. You can order it right here, and at $9.99, it’s a steal!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- @DonCardenasArt @N1ckyPoo @MeganEngiNerd Soggy eggplant. 8 hours ago
- Obviously The Sopranos is the gold standard, but if you get a chance, watch In the Loop. Gandolfini is hilarious in it. 11 hours ago
- @danieltwalters Oh come on. Let the season start, at least. 11 hours ago
- RT @ixSEANxi: It should have been all the people who hated the Sopranos finale instead. 11 hours ago
- Forget it. I'm done with this week. Gonna go bury myself in the backyard. 11 hours ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com.