With no warning whatsoever, Virtuality hit store shelves today. Well, Best Buy’s shelves, anyway. You can order it right here, and at $9.99, it’s a steal!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- @davedrawsgood My kid can watch cartoons. If they're gonna make a Superman movie I want to actually enjoy it. Not SMDH the whole time. 3 days ago
- @davedrawsgood @ReidMason4 @ZODIAC_MF Even Lois Lane reciting poetry while they're flying? I don't think you can rise above that silliness. 4 days ago
- @DanJMoran Teaser is awesome. Gadot looks bangin'. Thoughts? 4 days ago
- @ReidMason4 @ZODIAC_MF @davedrawsgood Agreed. The Reeves films are unwatchable. Just horrible stuff. Supes Returns is a snoozefest. 4 days ago
- @IainLaurie Did you see them performing at that soccer game yesterday? I shouldn't be surprised that so many ppl love such shit music. 5 days ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.