With no warning whatsoever, Virtuality hit store shelves today. Well, Best Buy’s shelves, anyway. You can order it right here, and at $9.99, it’s a steal!
Check it out.
Follow us on Twitter! What? Faster, more regular updates? No! But we're on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/jimmybing
- Super stoked to get this Manhattan Projects piece by the uber-talented @RyLeeart! cc @NickPitarra @JHickman http://t.co/g954YwvtOn 2 days ago
- @LoganFaerber What is this for? 6 days ago
- RT @projectbc: People in #Gaza are tweeting advice on how to handle tear gas to American citizens. You can't make this up. #Ferguson. 2 weeks ago
- @musashinoelegy Do you have any of your Prophet pages for sale? 3 weeks ago
- @davedrawsgood My kid can watch cartoons. If they're gonna make a Superman movie I want to actually enjoy it. Not SMDH the whole time. 1 month ago
- Virtuality now available on DVD
- I’mma let you finish!
- Peter Berg talks Virtuality
- Virtuality listing up on Netflix
- Comic-Con rumblings *UPDATE*
- Under the Hood
- The Most Badass Female Space Pilots of All Time
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Grey’s Anatomy in Space!
- VR, from Brave New World to Virtuality
- Michael Taylor talks Virtuality
Want to contribute? Have any questions? Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com.